Wednesday 3 September 2014

Silver Moon in the Dark Night

Helloooo fellassss ^^
Hello Septembeee, this is my firts post in september hohoho..
How are you guys? what ur planning for this weekend?? if you didn't have a plan let's meet-up with I'm and other bloggers at Gogirl Expo, start thursday 4 sept till saturday 6 sept..
and I'll come in friday noon, so fun if we can meet-up in fashion event guys :)

Anyway, what I wore in this post? I lovee so much this outfit..
I bought this awesome silver-black outerwear from Cocraparis few month ago, Cocraparis is indie local brand from Bali by kak Collin..
I love it because this outer so cool with metalic detail on the back and the cuffs.. the material is sheer fabric and you can request what color for metalic details, and for sheer color also..
cool, comfy and worth it price soooo this is Recomended and I think if you fashion lovers (not fashionista) like me, you must have sheer outer for make you cool look!

The last but not least is where I was taken picture, this is one of my favorite cafe in alam sutera mall 6Degrees there you can enjoy with delicious food, indulge in a variety of coffee drinkers and the place was very cozy..
If you go to alam sutera mall with your friends or family you must try this cafe, you can eat delicious pasta, drink sweet coffe and take a lot of picture of course :D lol
but it's true you should be try it guys :)



silver outerwear : Cocraparis // zipper pants : Ed_jeh // silver sneaker : Zalora // skull necklace : InfareIII // grey shark ring : Greedysassy

what do you think about my outfit on this post??  
Do not forget to leave your comment ^^

43 comments:

  1. I like the sheer coat!!
    Btw, I'm following you now, please do following me okay? <3

    XXX
    theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so unique, thanks for visiting my blog dear. btw of course i just follow you sonya.
    nice to meet you i am Diras. :)

    xo
    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look really cool, I read your profile and it says you're 19 O.O you look so young :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Estas muy guapa
    Un besito
    www.guapayconestilo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your necklace!
    ~Mel

    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I’m follow you now on GFC
    Have a nice day.
    Julia x
    Fashion Inspiration Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow i really love this outfit :) those bottoms and mesh jacket are so awesome

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look awsome!!! great outfit:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your look,
    cool pants!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit ! Love your necklace! :)

    http://tabicibeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cool outfit!! You have a very cool sense of style, very edgy. I love the cardigan and the jeans are cool

    v0gueandtrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool! Love ur pants!

    meiszaecha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really cool post!!!!! Would you like to follow each other?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look so rocking cool on that dear :)

    http://lavinajampit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your pants!
    Sonya, are you free around 16 Sept? If yes, please meet up! ^^-

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sooo cool outer, love that
    Btw, I've followed u now yaa ;)

    Andisaputrra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. So rockin and swag look! And eyecatching widget anyway.. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very interesting! Have a great weekends:)
    New-York Fashion Week - http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/09/new-york-fashion-week-ss-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look amazing.
    Would you like to follow eatch other?

    ReplyDelete