Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Iconic in Black


Silver in Black and touch of Gold on my hair :)
helloooo guyssss :D how are you today?? 

anyway guyss.... this photos was taken a few days ago with my friend Destika in my favorite coffee shop at Mall@Alam Sutera, 6Degrees Coffee Drinkers

every time i have a free time, i always choose to go to 6Degrees, having my meal there and of course i'll take some pictures of it..
and eventually i did it last week. I visited 6Degrees just to eat my favorite spaghetti and took some picts, just found out that my outfit matched with the atmosphere in there cafe, black silver and brown :D

this is my favorite space :D
this is it my favoritee, spaghetti Aglio Olio :D
some photos with Destika :)
see you on the next post guysssss :)

top : Unbranded // zipper pants : @Ed-jeh // shoes : Handmade // silver bag : @littlelilshop

what do you think about my outfit ont this post??  
Do not forget to leave your comment ^^

10 comments:

  1. Suka backpack nya!

    http://putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com/2015/02/everbest.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. keren banget onyaa!

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loveee the top! you look awesome!

    heyitzliz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool pics!
    http://rueoh.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. your top omg <3 beb kamu rumahnya dimana sih main jauh amat sampe alam sutra kayak anak ilang deh lol

    kisses, Diras fashion blogger on
    AYUADIRAS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit Sonya :)

    Visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice ka Onya! aku perhatiin perkembangan fashion kaka makin hari makin baguss^^ keep it going... ngomong2 ayuuukk kakk kita ketemuann hihi tp jangan jauh2 yaaa hiks lol

    xoxo,
    aqua-passion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely look, dear!!!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!!
    I'ld love to follow each other!!!
    Follow me on GFC and bloglovin and let me know!! I'll follow back asap!!

    Marianna Papagiannopoulou BLOG

    ReplyDelete