Saturday 1 November 2014

Onyabelle

HAPPY HALLOWEEN everyoneeeee :)
sorry for the late post about my halloween party, last week i had a scary party in Wall Street Institute on the 24th october 2014

it's party was so much fun and scary, this is the first time i was join halloween party.. because previous years i didn't had any party after all, my mother doesn't gave permission and i just posted my outfit about halloween..
but diffrent with this year, i got permission for join halloween party in WSI yaaayyy!! :)

so yeah this is pictures my halloween party, anyway i was so much fun if i was join party is because i can to met with my lovely friends, acquainted with new friends, and we can taken some pictures with various costumes, it's so great night :)


 what a scary decorated?

 pumpkin lanterns made by students wall street including me :D

 my nails art for halloween






actually i didn't knew who i wanted to be, and i didn't had prepare my outfit character because so many characters for halloween and make me so confused hahaha lol :D
so, i just wore black dress gitf from my mom, after that i wore spider necklace from kak Wenny last month when she was in jakarta and than my friend made me a little bit scary make up, okay ferfect!!  hehehe..
but after i see this picture i think i'm looks like a little bit annabelle (exclude my hair yeah) hahaha..
hmmm, what do you think about my outfit??







with WSI student and my teacher
okaaay see you next party guyssss ^^

lace dress : from my Mom // spider necklace : from kak Wenny :D // sock : Topshop // heels : my Mom

what do you think about my outfit on this post??  
Do not forget to leave your comment ^^

11 comments:

  1. Cute outfit and makeup son !


    xoxo,
    dea
    www.andreahamdan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. makasih ya sist udah terima endorseannya :p

    too cute to be Annabelle, Son! <3

    http://www.twinklelittleheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!
    I really love your blog too!

    I have now followed you on GFC, I would love for you to follow back!
    Keep I touch! Xxx

    www.thestylebunny.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such lovely post. Nice photos - well done! You are so cute here

    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/11/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks soooo fun :O love your make up son :D minimalis tapi keceee

    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd
    instagram > @rizunaswon

    ReplyDelete
  6. love ur halloween costume!

    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!!
    http://hexfashion.blogspot.com/2014/10/1st-blog-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAAA KAMU LUCU <3 LOVE THE BLACK OUTFIT, YOUR FIRST PHOTO SUKSES BIKIN MERINDING SEDETIK >,<

    NEW POST HERE
    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  8. You and your friends look scary and cute I really liked the photos :)

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dekornya keren. Kostum kamu juga bagus :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've followed you with bloglovin and gfc!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete